Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Something is new is coming.

Actually at the moment, I'm scanning old issues of Zines i did. So I guess something old is coming. I'm old. I'm coming, well eventually. probably later tonight when i'm alone and its dark and the lights are off, but never the less. I'm working on writing about music again. I've been doing it most weeks to promote the shows I've been booking at The Triple Nickel Tavern (http://www.myspace.com/555nickel) and lately the bug to do and write more has grown and gotten worse. So Why not? And why not start by showing you (and reminding myself) where i have been as a "rock journalist."

So I know no one will read this until I post something on one of the many social websites i network on, but still... Keep watching... Keep reading... I just might stick with this longer than the one or two postings I'm going to post tonight after I drink some more beer, watch scrubs and then LOST....

Or maybe that will be it? Who knows.......

No comments:

Post a Comment