Friday, March 19, 2010

and I'm a fool

As a young man I watched too many John cusak movies. I learned to believe their honesty, but in real life things don't work out like in the movies. So as i have spent my whole adolescent life I've spent trying to live up to my heroes as a John Cusak archetype, my brethren passed me by.....

I sit here confused. I am a 28 year old boy with the dating skills of a 15 year old boy. I've sat here trying to become the man i thought women wanted me to be only to learn the movies were wrong. Now I'm alone..... and no clue who or what to do....

John Cusak taught me wrong. Lloyd is not what women want. They don't want. Lane Meyer is not what they want. I am not what they want and I wonder. Have I wasted it all. Will I ever find that one who really and truly wants her lane Meyer? the one who will be loyal till the end? I doubt it. I honestly think i will be alone till the end....

But I am intoxicated. I am heartbroken over women. The ones who sucked me in, and the ones who sucked me out.... Friends. loves. looses.

No comments:

Post a Comment